Sunday, March 1, 2009

Dr. Christie's Site: Internet Resources and Tools

Dr. Christie had a lot of interesting information and resources on her site. The part I liked and learned a lot about was the Internet Resources and Tools section. I wish I would have known about this site long before now because it has so much useful information about using the internet from simply navigating the internet to electronic citations. I can remember doing papers in high school and I never knew the best places to go to look for the information for what I was doing my paper on and this site was very helpful in that aspect. Also, I really thought the electronic citations link would be very helpful for high school teachers to pull up for their students on the day they talk about research papers because this would be so much easier for the students to find out how to cite something rather than them finding out themselves and do it wrong. I also thought the ClipArt section was really neat. I already have an idea of how I want to use ClipArt in my classroom and this link gave me so many more ideas to use it in my class one day. I think that this will be a very helpful site for me to use when I have my own classroom one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment