Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Fischbowl Blog

This blog was very interesting to me in so many ways. I like the way this man put his thoughts across. He was very straight forward and to the point. I agree with him on everyone should have some type of knowledge with technology when entering in the work force. Not only with teaching, but any job out there. Technology is used in the work force at almost every job. Even at a grocery store and gas stations.

I do not think people take technology seriously because they do not think they will have to use it in the field they are going to work in. I personally did not think being a teacher would involve that much technology knowledge, but I quickly learned different. I think the technology involved in being a teacher is very helpful. Not only the STI program for grades, but for power points and games you can have the students play on the learning devices they have now when they go to computer centers.

No comments:

Post a Comment