Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A Little About Me

My name is Ashley Smith and I am 19 years old. I will be 20 in March. I have two older brothers and the best parents a girl could ask for. I grew up in Citronelle, AL and my family and I moved to Semmes, AL my 6th grade year. I am married to my high school sweetheart of 7 years. We got married in May of 2008. When I do not have class I substitute teach at the local schools. I mainly spend my free time with my family and my husband. My husband and I came to South from the University 0f Southern Mississippi. We came back home because he decided to go into the medical field here at South. I went to MGM for high school and was a cheerleader all 4 years. I loved every minute of it. I love all types of sports, but my favorite is football.

No comments:

Post a Comment