Sunday, January 18, 2009

Access

The ACCESS (Alabama Connecting Classroom, Educators and Students Statewide) program is a way for high school students to take courses that may not be available at their high school. This program is also a great way for students to engage in Advanced Placement (AP) courses, electives, and other courses they may not have access to. This is also a great opportunity for Seniors to earn college credits early.

I feel this program is a great opportunity for high school students. I feel that if high school students take at least one of the classes offered by ACCESS that they will be more prepared for online type classes in college. I remember being in high school and wishing there was some way that I could begin earning college credits. We only had 2 AP courses when I was a senior and I feel that this would have been a great thing for me to do to earn a few more college credits. I think this program is a great thing to have for high school students.

1 comment:

  1. I think it is a great tool for high school students to receive college credit as well.

    ReplyDelete